NBA 2K23 :DeMar DeRozan was rated the Bulls

Temas generales que no pertenecen en otras categorías.
Reglas del Foro
Las reglas son muy sencillas. Por favor abstengase de postear acerca de copias piratas, descargas ilegales, enlaces, etc. Lo mismo aplica a material ofensivo, es decir, fuera de contexto o inapropiado.

Todo lo demás está permitido siempre y cuando no se esté ofendiendo a alguien más de manera directa e intencional. Por lo mismo no se permite insultar a otras personas.

Cualquier violación a éste reglamento, resultará en un ban permanente.
wangyue36612

NBA 2K23 :DeMar DeRozan was rated the Bulls

Mensaje por wangyue36612 »

The 27-year-old's defensive capabilities are exceptional, like his 91 interior Defence 2K23 MT , 92 Defensive Rebounding, and 80 Block, which makes him an absolute beast on the defensive boards . He also has the ability of slashing shots like fly's. Additionally, he has 16 Rebounding and Defence badges, most notably Gold Clamps as well as the Gold Chase Down Artist, and Gold Anchor.

Anchor.DeMar DeRozan was rated the Bulls most highly rated player. He has an overall score of 90 after a DeMarvelous debut campaign in Chicago. What did I do there? Zach LaVine follows with an 88 overall rating. Back in early July, a leak with the players' ratings was released across the internet. A majority of the numbers from the original leak are right when cross-checked against Tuesday's new leak.

The only discrepancy I can detect is that Patrick Williams is a 74 overall rather than a 75.It's extremely odd the fact that NBA 2K23 places Williams one point lower than Chicago Bulls' reserve center Tony Bradley. Although Williams has missed most of 2022-23's season because of wrist injuries, the score of this number isn't too high for the third-year forward out of Florida State.Additionally it is the case that there's an Chicago Bulls' player missing from the leaked NBA 2K23 ratings. The player missing will be the young Dalen Terry.

I'm not ashamed to admit that year after year, I am captivated way too much about the things this sport has to say, but we shouldn't overlook the fact that it provides us with an accurate picture of how players are viewed heading into a new year. You can imagine it being a massive power ranking for nearly every player within the league. One that actually lends the Bulls' roster some respect this year.

NBA 2K23 confirmed today DeMar deRozan is checked in at an 89-overall while Zach LaVine will enter the season at 88. The rankings are a substantial increase for DeRozan who finishing last year at just 85. For LaVine However, he gets one spot higher by one slot from NBA 2K22's 87.While I believe they both deserve to reach that 90s milestone having 88 and an 89 would put the players in fairly good company.

As an example, DeRozan is placed ahead of Rudy Gobert and just two spots just behind Devin Booker. LaVine ranks higher than players such as Zion Williamson and Jaylen Brown.One thing LaVine has going for him is a top spot on the charts of dunking. LaVine's Buy NBA 2K23 MT Coins 95 has him behind only Ja Morant as well as Zion Williamson as one of the best slammers in the league.
Responder